Adding a clause is a 2 step process. The first step is the same regardless of the type of clause.
The following fields are required to be completed.
- The goal of the cause
- A brief description of what you are trying to achieve
- The type of cause
- The date it will run from
- The date it will run to
Once you have completed step 1, click the Next button to proceed to step 2.
The content of step 2 depends on the cause type you have selected;
When requesting a pledge, the second stop of the wizard has 3 fields.
- What do you want people to do?
- Explain how their pledge will help in detail
- Let them know how many pledges are required
When requesting a donation, the second stop of the wizard has 3 fields.
- Who or what are you doing this for?
- Explain in more detail how their donation will help
- Tell them how much is required
When requesting a petition, the second stop of the wizard has 4 fields.
When you have completed step 2, click the
- Who are you petitioning?
- What will the petition say
- Explain in detail how their signature will help
- Tell them how many signatures are required